Before we started putting the engine together we figured we would try taking a nice shot of the parts going into the build. Unfortunately we are missing some crucial parts but you can still see the awesomeness going into this car. Updates to follow so be sure to keep checking back on the progress.
Fortune Auto F500 Coilovers
Fortune Auto engineers had a focused goal to accomplish with their Generation 5 – 500 series dampers: to make the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by their engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer some of the best quality control in the industry. At Fortune Auto, they approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
Fortune Auto F500 Coilovers ON SALE NOW
If your going to get your heads done, make sure its from the best. Headgames Motorworks provides a superior job on everything they do. Here are matts EJ25 heads all done waiting to make some power.
Double pumper getting installed for this E85 PT6266 monster.
@BaileyBRZ sporting the Volk and Gram Light umbrellas at the shop. $40 picked up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping options!!!!!
Perrin has improved their collection of Positive Steering Response System (PSRS) bushings for the Subaru 02-07 WRX and 02-07 STI. The precision urethane lower control arm bushings improve steering response in corners and refines straight-line tracking.
The bushings feature a CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum mount with Zerk grease fitting and Perrin’s new red Delrin polyurethane bushings.
Part #: PSP-SUS-402 2002-05 WRX
Part #: PSP-SUS-403 2004-07 STI, 2006-07 WRX
for more information call me in store at 631.363.8659 or email adam AT nolimitmotorsport DOT com
Posted in Performance Parts, perrin, Product Releases, subaru, suspension
Tagged Perrin, PSRS, sti, subaru, sus-402, sus-403, WRX
GSC Power-Division Honda B-series Vtec T1 Camshafts are designed for Turbo Street/Race Cars looking for improvements in power for the mid-range to top-end.
These cams are designed for engines with a turbo. They aren’t designed to be used with an NA engine do to the lobe profile and timing events.
High lobe (IN/EX)
12mm/11.5mm Peak valve lift
109/115 Center line
Adding valve spring upgrades and titanium retainers are necessary accompanying mods with the T1 camshaft set install.
When using aftermarket cam gears, please consider using the Bolt kit GSC bolt kit, Part# 4015
cam shafts part number 6015T1
for orders and inquiries call me in store at 631.363.8659 or email me at Adam AT nolimitmotorsport DOT com or see all of our GSC offerings HERE
Posted in b series, GSC, honda, vtec
Tagged acura, b16, b16b, b18, b18b, b18c, b18c1, b18c5, b20v, b20vtec, bseries, drag, gsc, honda, NA, power division, stage 2, stage 3, turbo, type r
Advan GT 19×10.5 +15 for an Evo X. SOLD
for more information call me in store at 631.363.8659 or email me at Adam AT nolimitmotorsport DOT com
The Hondata s300 version 3 is a plug in module to the OBD1 factory Honda Engine Computer (not included) which vastly expands the capabilities of the factory ECU. Forced induction, data logging, real time programming, Bluetooth and engine protection are but a few of the comprehensive s300 features.
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Note that there is a rectangular frame ECU version of the s300 and a square frame ECU version (s300J). The s300j V3 is not yet available but should be available within the next month.
New features for Version 3:
- Ethanol content sensor support
- Bluetooth for laptop programming/datalogging and mobile datalogging
- 2-4 times faster datalogging
- CAN output
- Serial output for dashboards like the AiM MXL and Racepak IQ3 - (needs 230-vmefi-hond)
- 8 analog inputs.(datalogging only)
- 1 digital input. (datalogging only)
- Additional security to help identify and prevent theft
- Datalogging memory doubled in size for up to 2 hours recording.
- Non battery memory backup for greater reliability and longer life.
- On board calibration storage.
- USB and Bluetooth connection for speed and compatibility
- SManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Real-time updating of ECU parameters & tables.
- Built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (8 MB memory, 20-240 minutes datalogging) with trigger conditions.
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables to 60 + lbs boost and 11,000 + rpm
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from a wideband o2 (PLX wideband recommended)
- PWM output for boost control with fixed or gear based boost.
- Dual tables for high/low octane calibrations etc.
- Two analog inputs for wideband, EGTs etc.
- High and low speed 24 x 20 ignition and fuel tables for correct VTEC tuning
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut or fuel and ignition cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Full throttle shift
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Secondary intake runner control
- Adjustable idle speed
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Shift light
- Closed loop control
- Air temperature compensation
- Water temperature compensation
- Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
- A/C shutoff conditions
- Closed loop
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
for more information call me in store at 631.363.8659 or email me at
Joe AT nolimitmotorsport DOT com
Supertech Performance uses their experience of more than 20 years in the manufacturing of racing valves, do intensive testing and work very closely with many engine builders in order to continuously improve and provide the market with the best possible product for every application.
High flow rates, durability and quality!
email me at joe AT nolimitmotorsport DOT com or call me in store at 631.363.8659 for technical support, inventory and pricing.
Posted in Performance Parts, sales & promotions, supertech
Tagged block guard, exhuast, Forced Induction, forged, guides, intake, keepers, naturally aspirated, pistons, retainers, seal, seals, springs, super charged, SUPERTECH, titanium, turbo, valve guides, valve locks, valve seals, valve springs, valves